I {heart} Contests!

I promised a couple of fun surprises upon reaching 200 Facebook fans. In addition to the discount offers I posted the other day, I'm inviting everyone to participate for a chance to earn credit toward the price of their session. There won't be any one, specific winner. Instead, anyone who participates earns credit! To redeem your credit, you simply book a session with me.

Facebook has been cracking down on contests lately, so this one will have to be blog-based, but your goal is to help me find some fresh, new faces and Facebook followers!

For each new fan referred by y.o.u., you'll earn $5 off the price of your session. It's as simple as that!

Here are the guidelines:

1. Fans must be new. We'll be working on the honor-system here, so don't let me down!
2. A comment should be left HERE, on this specific blog post, letting me know who the new fan is, and by whom they were referred. It doesn't matter who comments, the person doing the referring or the person who was referred. Please leave a separate comment for each new fan.
3. I'm placing a limit of FIVE new fans per person. That's a $25 discount! yippee!
4. Credit must be used before the end of the year, or it will expire.
5. The contest runs from August 19th through August 31st.
6. Yes--you may combine these credits with the current Facebook discount offers.
7. New fans, who find me as a result of this contest, are also eligible to participate. All you have to do is start suggesting my page to your friends.
8. Credits may not be transferred to another person.

I will do my best to track your dollar amounts accurately, but please keep a tally for yourself, too. After the end of the month, we'll compare notes and confirm your discount amount.

Questions? Let me know.

On your mark, get set, go! Start suggesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment